Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Little More Godfrey

 

 

In a follow up to my last post, I’ve a bit more Arthur Godfrey for you to enjoy . . . but first this announcement.

 

I’m going to be away for a few days next week, as I’m taking part in the CIDRAP H1N1 Pandemic Conference in Minneapolis on Tuesday and Wednesday.  

 

image

 

My other blog, Avian Flu Diary, focuses on emerging infectious diseases, and in particular, pandemic influenza. 

 

Obviously, I’m operating way out of my league.

 

Nevertheless, unless they figure that out before Wednesday, I’ll be part of a panel discussion along with Bob Bazell of NBC news, Amy Burkholder of CBS news, Betsy McKay of the Wall Street Journal, and Joel Kramer of MinnPost.com.

 

Since I’ll be away, I won’t be updating this blog again until next weekend.   But to give you something to chew on, I’ve located some more Arthur Godfrey radio shows (including the firing of Julius LaRosa) for your listening pleasure.

 

These shows come from Tennessee Bill’s OTR Library, which looks to be a terrific resource for Old Time Radio.  I’ve just begun to explore its offerings.

 

 

 

See you when I return.

No comments: